Customer Service Hours
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Set Up New Water Service
Please contact the District’s water operator, WWWMS, Inc., at (281) 895-8547 to set up new service or by visiting their office at 13563 Bammel North Houston Road, Houston, Texas 77066, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
As part of the application process, proof of ownership (i.e. HCAD statement, current mortgage statement, or closing documents) or non-owners, a lease must be provided to assure the account is being set-up in the proper name or names. The name on ownership or lease paperwork MUST be the same name that the account will be setup in.
New Service Setup Requirements:
|$25.00 Non-Refundable Connection Fee (Money Order)||New Service Request Form|
|$125.00 Security Deposit for Homeowners (Money Order)||Proof of Ownership/Lease Agreement|
|$250.00 Security Deposit for Renters (Money Order)||Proof of Identification|
Please note that fees charged by a service provider are for the administrative costs of providing the services. The MUD District does not receive any portion of the service fees. Contact the District’s water operator, WWWMS, Inc., at (281) 895-8547 if you have any questions on these services.
- As Always you can mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided, using the materials provided to insure the proper and timely posting to your account.
Pay at Your Supermarket
- You may pay your bill at Fiesta located at 9419 Mesa Dr (@Tidwell), Houston, TX 77028. You will need to have your payment coupon to make payments at the store. There is a $1.00 service charge each time you use this service.
Pay by Credit Card
- You may pay by credit card with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover on the Internet. To make an online payment click here. There is a 5% access fee per transaction to use this payment method. You can also use your credit card to make a payment by phone, by calling (281) 895-8547.
Pay With Your Online Bill Pay Services
- You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment services. There is no charge from your water district to use payments method. However, the transfer, depending on the bill pay services you use, may now occur electronically. Thus reducing the time your payment to be credited to your account.
Direct Payment Plan
- You may now pay your water bill using the Direct Payment Plan. No late payments! Saves valuable time! It’s so easy! This option allows you to set up automatic withdrawals from your bank account each month to pay your water bill. To get started, fill out the Direct Payment Plan Form or contact Customer Service at (281) 895-8547 to get the appropriate form(s). Once the drafting begins, your bill will be notated as “Bank Draft”. You will be charged $1.00 per transaction for this service. Payments should post to your water account by the due date of your water bill.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payment being late. It is recommended that you contact Water WasteWater Management Services’s (WWWMS, Inc.) office to pay any bill that is unpaid and has a due date within two days. You may contact WWWMS, Inc. at (281) 895-8547 for future information.
The above options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated services payment. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated services must come to one of WWWMS, Inc.’s offices in order to settle their accounts.